It’s getting to be that season already. Vibrant is holding a flash sale all day on the 10th!
From midnight to 6 am, you can save 25% using the code FLASH25.
From 6 am to 6 pm, you can use the code FLASH20 to save 20%.
After that time until 11:59 pm Eastern, you can still save 15% using the code FLASH15.
Head over to Vibrant now to get saving!
This afternoon, I board the first of two flights on my way to San Diego for the American College of Rheumatology annual meeting!
I’m incredibly excited to be attending this year. It’ll be my first year there. I’m unsure what exactly to expect. I’ll be covering sessions I attend here, when relevant. Sadly, there is no sex session this year – go figure!
If you’re in San Diego, hit me up! I leave Wednesday morning but would love to see you in the meantime.
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Bladder Health
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Family Caregivers
- Gluten-Free Diet
- Healthy Skin
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Native American Heritage Month
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stomach Cancer
- International Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Awareness Day (1)
- National Stress Awareness Day (4)
- National Diabetes Education Week (5-11)
- Patient Blood Management Awareness Week (6-10)
- National Canine Lymphoma Awareness Day (7)
- Intersex Day of Remembrance (8)
- World KC (keratoconus) Day (10)
- National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week (11-19)
- World Pneumonia Day (12)
- Mouth Cancer Awareness Week (12-18)
- World Diabetes Day (14)
- Global Antibiotic Awareness Week (14-20)
- World Prematurity Day (17)
- World Pancreatic Cancer Day (17)
- Restorative Justice Week (19-26)
- International Survivors of Suicide Day (19)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (20)
- GERD Awareness Week (23-29)
- National Day of Mourning (23)
- Unthanksgiving Day (23)
- National Day of Listening (23)
- National Espresso Day (23)
- Native American Heritage Day (24)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women (25)
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (29)
- International Self-Harm Awareness Day (30)
In case you’ve missed some of the amazing things happening in the last few weeks, Chronic Sex is taking off!
I was recently featured in Broadly’s piece “Having a Chronic Illness Doesn’t Mean Giving Up Sex” by Nicole Haase.
I was also just quoted in Teen Vogue, too, in Ariel Henley’s piece “Why Sex Education for Disabled People Is So Important.”
Other press you may have missed:
- Love: a Powerful Solution to Chronic Pain (US News)
- Guelph Sexuality Conference explores sex ed through the theme of pain (The Ontarion)
- We Asked Women with RA to Review the Vibrator from Netflix’s ‘Grace and Frankie’ — This Is What They Said (Healthline)
- Arthritis Doesn’t Mean Saying Goodbye To Sex – Here’s Why (HelloFlo)
You can find others over at my writing site.
Life is feeling just a little bit surreal lately.